Volume Partners

Do you average $1250/month in gift card sales?

Then you likely qualify for our Volume Partner ("Bulk Seller") program.

What's makes our Volume Partner Program worth writing about?

  • We're not really sure why many of our competitors offer two rates for the same brand so we gladly accept 97% of our Gift Card brands electronically.
  • Hate getting left out to dry when other exchanges abruptly change their payout rates? Get advance notice of upcoming payout increases/decreases!
  • Check still lost in the mail? Not here. Only no-hassle, free Electronic Funds Transfers so you'll never wonder where your cash is.
  • Easy to use card input module.
  • Submissions of $600+ receive shipping reimbursements and submissions of $2000+ receive USPS Priority Mail prepaid labels upon request.
  • A personal Account Manager who can help you with (almost) anything!
  • We're in this for the long haul, so we'll hook you up when you throw us a bone. Pretty much our version of the Golden Rule.

Our Volume Partner ("bulk seller") Program is not open to everyone, and the very minimum requirements are as follows;


  1.           1. You must permanently reside in the United States and be a US Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident or possess a valid visa in one of the following categories: (http://www.travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/general/all-visa-categories.html)
  2.           2. Following acceptance into the program, you must submit selling orders $1250.00 (face value) during you first 21 days of being accepted as a bulk seller. Volume Partners who sell to us on a somewhat consistent basis are given the highest payout percentages.
  3.           3. You must be eligible for a Dwolla personal/business account and agree to receive payment via Dwolla EFTs (To Register for a Dwolla account, please visit: https://www.dwolla.com/register/customers)
  4.           4. You must pass a Knowledge Based Authentication questionnaire rendered by our third-party Risk Research/Management partner.
  5.           5. You must possess a valid Federal or State-issued government photo Identification Card. Acceptable forms of a government-issued Photo ID include:
    •                o State Identification Card
    •                o State Driver’s License
    •                o US Military ID Card (CAC)
    •                o US Military dependent’s ID Card
    •                o US Passport or US Passport Card
    •                o Permanent Resident Card
    •                o Some Native American Tribal ID Cards

Ready to Apply? Have any questions? Check out our Volume Partner ("bulk-seller") program overview (Link) and if you want to apply, shoot us an email at bulk@giftcardmart.com and we’ll schedule your phone interview!

© 2017 GiftCard Mart, A JCBM Capital Venture. All Rights Reserved.