Do you average $1250/month in gift card sales?
Then you likely qualify for our Volume Partner ("Bulk Seller") program.
What's makes our Volume Partner Program worth writing about?
- We're not really sure why many of our competitors offer two rates for the same brand so we gladly accept 97% of our Gift Card brands electronically.
- Hate getting left out to dry when other exchanges abruptly change their payout rates? Get advance notice of upcoming payout increases/decreases!
- Check still lost in the mail? Not here. Only no-hassle, free Electronic Funds Transfers so you'll never wonder where your cash is.
- Easy to use card input module.
- Submissions of $600+ receive shipping reimbursements and submissions of $2000+ receive USPS Priority Mail prepaid labels upon request.
- A personal Account Manager who can help you with (almost) anything!
- We're in this for the long haul, so we'll hook you up when you throw us a bone. Pretty much our version of the Golden Rule.
Our Volume Partner ("bulk seller") Program is not open to everyone, and the very minimum requirements are as follows;
- 1. You must permanently reside in the United States and be a US Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident or possess a valid visa in one of the following categories: (http://www.travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/general/all-visa-categories.html)
- 2. Following acceptance into the program, you must submit selling orders $1250.00 (face value) during you first 21 days of being accepted as a bulk seller. Volume Partners who sell to us on a somewhat consistent basis are given the highest payout percentages.
- 3. You must be eligible for a Dwolla personal/business account and agree to receive payment via Dwolla EFTs (To Register for a Dwolla account, please visit: https://www.dwolla.com/register/customers)
- 4. You must pass a Knowledge Based Authentication questionnaire rendered by our third-party Risk Research/Management partner.
- 5. You must possess a valid Federal or State-issued government photo Identification Card. Acceptable forms of a government-issued Photo ID include:
- o State Identification Card
- o State Driver’s License
- o US Military ID Card (CAC)
- o US Military dependent’s ID Card
- o US Passport or US Passport Card
- o Permanent Resident Card
- o Some Native American Tribal ID Cards
Ready to Apply? Have any questions? Check out our Volume Partner ("bulk-seller") program overview (Link) and if you want to apply, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll schedule your phone interview!