GiftCard Mart's Volume Partner Program
Do you average $1250/month in gift card sales?
Then you likely qualify for our Volume Partner ("Bulk Seller") program.
What's makes our Volume Partner Program worth writing about?
- We reward volume, loyalty and you: GCM offers the first fully customizable selling platform supporting individualized rates on every brand. For every seller.
- We gladly accept 97% of our Gift Card brands electronically!
- Hate getting left out to dry when other exchanges abruptly drop their payout rates? Take advantage of our 'Time of Purchase" guarantee and you won't be penalized for market swings.
- Check still lost in the mail? Not here. Only no-hassle, free Electronic Funds Transfers so you'll never wonder where your cash is.
- Easy to use card input module with CSV mass-upload functionality.
- Need to ship some cards to us? Postage is on us when you ship in accordance with our Shipping Guidelines.
- A personal Account Manager who can help you with (almost) anything!
- We're in this for the long haul, so we'll hook you up when you throw us a bone. Pretty much our version of the Golden Rule.
Our Volume Partner ("bulk seller") Program is not open to everyone, and the very minimum requirements are as follows;
- You must permanently reside in the United States and be a US Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident or possess a valid visa in one of the following categories: (http://www.travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/general/all-visa-categories.html)
- Following acceptance into the program, you must submit selling orders $1250.00 (face value) during you first 21 days of being accepted as a bulk seller. Volume Partners who sell to us on a somewhat consistent basis are given the highest payout percentages.
- You must be eligible for a Dwolla personal/business account and agree to receive payment via Dwolla EFTs (To Register for a Dwolla account, please visit: https://www.dwolla.com/register/customers)
- You must pass a Knowledge Based Authentication questionnaire rendered by our third-party Risk Research/Management partner.
- You must possess a valid Federal or State-issued government photo Identification Card. Acceptable forms of a government-issued Photo ID include:
- State Identification Card
- State Driver’s License
- US Military ID Card (CAC)
- US Military dependent’s ID Card
- US Passport or US Passport Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Some Native American Tribal ID Cards
Ready to Apply? Have any questions? Check out our Volume Partner ("bulk-seller") program overview (Link) and if you want to apply, click Sell Cards and signup for an account and an Account Manager will contact you to arrange your phone interview.